Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello November!

Today is 1st of November 2011. It seems so fast. Two months again we'll leave 2011 and 2012 will come. In this month, there's a good-number-date. Yes, it is 11/11/11. The day when the New 7 Nature Wonders of World will be declarated. I hope Komodo Island be the top 7 XD #AMEN It's November already, I'll let-off my Students Council President throne to the chosen eighth grader. I hope the Students Council for the next generation is better than my generation #AMEN :) And also, good bye for my birthday month. See you again next year :) #AMEN So, what's your #novemberwish ??

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is nice to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come and you look at pictures Teuvo blog and tell all your friends that they too would look Teuvo photos to your country's flag would rise higher than the blog my flag collection. Thank you Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I saw your Blog already. You're Blog's picture are good and I like it. But I should translate the posts one by one because I can't speak or understand your language --" and thank you for the offer :)I'll do my best

    ReplyDelete