Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Saturday Hang Out

On 7th April 2012, I, Laila and 'him' went for an adventurous hang-out. Well yeah it is adventurous, the thing that you should know, we decided to have a hang out in the morning of that day. Firstly, we went to KFC Srondol with the "orange-alphard" XD There, I bought hazelnut float and cream soup for 'him', while Laila bought hazelnut coffee and a kind of taco thing :3 Here are the photos folks!


One of me besties :D <3

Awww~ cutie XD

After that, we went to Hidayatullah Elementary School. I wanted to pick up the money from my 'little business' there :3 But unfortunately, the store was already closed --" so we decided to move to my house ^^ At my house, Laila and I played with nail arts while Rio and 'him' played football. That day was fun, I hope we can have a hang out again soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment