Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Afraid to Fall In Love

There's someone that I always think about
But I'm not sure...
Well...
Err...??
Yea something like fall in love I guess
But I don't want to fall in love with someone now!!
I want to stay focus to my 'jobs'
And anyway I think 'HE' loves someone else
So, I decided to TRY not to love him
But how can I forget him?! He always appear in front of me when I forgetting him!!
AAAAAAHH!!
And the one he loves always nearby his side, they also appear in front of me together
Phew! A little make me jealous but I hate those guys!
HATE or WHAT???
I can't figure it out
But I really really hope I can forget those guys and back to normal
Because I HATE FALLING IN LOVE
And it will cause :
1. Make you not confident 100% when you show your act
2. Make you confuse
3. Make your mind tired
4. Always think about the guy that you love
And many other negative things will happen (especially to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment