Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Random Post

Sup? I'm in a good mood to write a new post so I'm gonna write something here haha. Well today I just finished swimming wif 'him'. I decided to make swimming as my weekly routinity. Why? It's because I wanna be Indonesia's representation for Asia's Next Top Model (AsNTM). Now AsNTM is opening the registration for AsNTM cycle 2, but I'm not signing myself for the 2nd cycle. Maybe you guys wondering why I'm not signing myself if I wanna be one of AsNTM participant. It's because the minimum age of the participant is 16 y'old. Now I'm still 15 turning 16 this October. And also, I'm not tall enough. The minimum height for AsNTM is 170 cm. I'm only 161 cm, crap :( and that's the reason why I wanna go for swimming, to make myself taller. I still have time to prepare myself for AsNTM, so wish me luck guys :)

Anw, I'd like to promote this video, I created this one by myself as my 2nd year anniv for 'him'. This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-m540piVys Enjoy guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment