Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday! 2

Today, we visited our niece's house. Before it, we went to Margo City again. Rio wants to check out F50 for football -_-" So we visited Margo City again.

When I'm bored waiting for my Rio :p lol

I have 3 nieces and all of them are girls. The first name is Fina, the second is Aliya while the last is Najma. All of them are cute, smart, pretty and nice :D I really love them. In the first moment we arrived there, we asked them to go with us to Seven Eleven to have Slurpee XD


Apple Fizz + Grapelicious + Blueberry = Yum!


My Slurpee!


After we are full, we went back home. Aunt Santi, took us to Gramedia Matraman. She wanted us try to learn how to make figurines from iClay :D so she bought us some iClay then the officer of Gramedia tought us how to make those things. It's really fun and we really enjoy it :)



Chubby Bunny XD lol


This is Fina :D

While this one is Aliya ;)

Our heart ;)

My cute niece! XD the one with a ponytail is Najma, the most little and chubby of all :)

Serious Rio :)


My niece's creations :)



Elsa Fathul :*




No comments:

Post a Comment