Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tournament Time

As you know, my lil bro will catch on a tournament, so last Thursday  I, Rio and my mom went to Salatiga by car. Yeah, we went there after mom picked me from school. Before we started the journey, we went to Carrefour Srondol to took a lunch. It was rainy. Then after we bought some snacks, we started to move...

Our destination was Le Beringin Hotel, It's located in Jl. Jendral Sudirman on Salatiga. We didn't really know the actual location of this hotel. But we tried our luck. Luckily, the hotel is on the main road of Salatiga street. We checked-in and we put our bags in our room, 104 on the first story of the hotel.

Getting bored. So I and Rio went to something that we call 'place survey' it's kinda looking around the place. It's really exciting for both of us. Otherwise, Rio is my 'partner-in-crime' for making such foolish moves :)) while we were having place survey, I took some pics ;)








On 8 PM, we were starving. Then we decided to look for some food on the hotel's resto. Rio did a clumsy move. Yeah, walk in the pool -.-" you know what I mean..








I ordered this yummy Tom Yum for dinner :)

It was a relaxing night. And before I went to bed, I watched The Last Airbender on HBO.

Then, in the morning when we were having breakfast...

Here's Salatiga City! :D









Then, on 8 AM, we arrived at Tridanggu Stadium for Rio's first football tournament :)






It was rainy, but the game still on...

Rio's team lose, but at least they already do the best :D


I didn't bring much cloth so mom took us to Omah Mode Salatiga to buy a cloth for me




The mirror in the bathroom XD

What do you see? :D




I LOVE YOU :* @Fathul_Rizal









The price tag of my new cloth

Ah yeah, we went to Semarang and stop by on Calcio Futsal Stadium to watch my lovely one played futsal for a hour :)


Hi there! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment