Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Hi hi hi! Everyone, in this first post of 2012, I'd like to say "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012" :D

A song for the sun, a song for the rain
Symphony of happiness, symphony of sadness
Words from sky, words from earth

Life is balance, there's a white side and the blackside

Let the balance accompany us in 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012! :)

Anw, last night I and 'him' waited for new year in my house. While waiting, we have so much things that we talked about because we haven't met for a long time ;) I'm so happy last night. And the special side is this is my first and last celebrating new year in my house because next year I can't celebrate it anymore in my house.. and this is our first new year that we experienced with our soulmate -^^- oh yeah, I already bought a couple sillyband when I was in Jakarta. I planned to give it to 'him' at 00:00 in Jan 1st as a surprise :) When we watched fireworks, he hugged me from back and we watched fireworks together :$ The church nearby my house rang on the bell, and it's new year! I heard the bell voice then I gave the sillyband couple to 'him'. I wore the sillyband for 'him' and 'he' did the same thing to me. 'He' said that 'he' is surprised, it means my surprise is really succesful! :'D I'm so happy last night, I became a Cinderella for a night. I can't forget this amazing new year :) thanks to 'him' for this great new year :* I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment