Friday, July 23, 2010

Jerk Juniors

Today, Chamber Scout members will train the 7th grader when the Scout Time(freshmen, well yahh)
When the Scout Time, Lina said that everyone must bring ballpoint anywhere
One of the 7th grader said "the one who doesn't carry a ballpoint are 26 JHS student, how about you sis, do you bring a ballpoint?" in my heart "hahahhahah!! so you are teasing me, huh?! great one, eh! right on the spot!" so I said "I left it, so what?!"
She keep quite and I walked away and told it to my friends
Another misery, someone who wanna be the squad leader for boys had to made a line
One of them said to me "sis, you may not wear a shirt behind ur uniform," in my heart "who the heck are ya?! HELLOO~!! I'm the senior here! u entered the 21 JHS not more in 3 weeks!!!! an you're so arrogant!!! My Gosh!!! Terrible!!" so I said "what did u say?!" "ee...eerrr...nothing ma'am!" "arrh..." "mameeen!" "huh?!" "the senior is so *sengak*" "what the hell!!"
One more, the 7th grader must be quite and calm when Mrs. Anti was talking, so I said "sssh!" to the 7th grader, the 7th grader repeated my word!!! arrgghh!! I can't believe this!! 21 JHS will broken!!
ARRH!! THE SUMMARY IS I HATE THE SEVENTH GRADER!! THEY'RE SO NASTY, MAD, IMPOLITE, CRAZY, IDIOTS, AND MANYMORE!!! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!
Crazy Mode : ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment