Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Love, Care, Or..??

Hey...
I think something's different...
Well...there's a boy...
A boy that I can't stop thinking about...
He's a best friend of mine, a glace boy with good behaviors
Every night when I want to go asleep he always be in my mind...
That's THE MOST TERRIBLE PART!!
I hate to be fall in love with someone!!
I can't stop thinking about him, I can't think freely and normally, and the most bad of all is I CAN'T BE MYSELF when I'm in front of someone that I love!!
Arrr...!!
Fall in love is SUCKS!
Love, comes suddenly without permissions but lost tragically
I want to forget about him but when I try it he always appear in front of me! directly or not directly!!
What should I do?! (>.<)
This is terrible and horrible!!
Oh God, please! Make me forget about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment