Sunday, April 3, 2011

Someone That Hurts 'Him'

Listen guys, if you are falling in love with someone and he/she give a good respond to it, you are happy right??
But imagine that someone who give the respond did that for no reason!
It happened to 'him'...
When we were 7th grader students 'he' actually fell in love with (let's disguise her name) Liar
'He' loved Liar and it seemed that Liar loved 'him' too
On Liar's birthday, 'he' gave Liar a present
But the most cruel think is Liar throw the present to the trash and 'he' knew about it
'He' was broken heart because of Liar
Notes : Liar have so many fans, every boy that falling in love with him always get good responds from Liar until NOW
But today, Liar sent 'him' a message
She said that she is sorry about that problem
HELLO~?? ask for forgiveness just now?!
Where have you BEEN?!!
'He' told me about it this afternoon and he is confusing for what should he do next
I told 'him' to forgive Liar, at least there's a second chance for Liar to fix up with 'him'
'He' also told me to text Liar the words that he sent to me
I really did what 'he' told but no answers until 6 PM
But at 5 PM 'he' said that Liar text 'him' and said that she is afraid of my last text but actually, it wasn't my words, it's 'him'
At 7 PM, Liar sent me a message she pretended like she doesn't know anything
"what's the problem?" the text said
"someone is angry with you," I replied
"whom??" she answered
"just flashback your memories, you'll find it," I replied
"who is it??" she answered
"won't give you an answer," I replied
"be honest," she said
"won't tell you," I replied
Well, that's your own mistake
What the hell she is looking for?! Giving good responds to each person who falling in love with her but in the end crush their hearts!! WHAT A PITY!!
I don't like Liar even she is a friend of mine
So, anyone who read this post, BE HONEST TO YOUR HEART AND DON'T BE SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS GIVE A PERSON THAT FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AN EMPTY HOPE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment