Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tour the Tournament

Yesterdat, my lil bro Rio and his Kubota soccer school squad had a tournament in Kavaleri field, Ambarawa.I, mom, dad and Rio started the journey from home 6:22 AM sharp. We decided to have a breakfast first at KFC Srondol :)

 

I forgot what time did we arrive at Kalaveri field, but I got some photos :D

 

 
Warming up! XD

 
Strategy meeting

 
Rio and dad ;)

 

 

We took a lunch in a restaurant and when we about to went back to Kavaleri field, we passed Rawa Pening and we saw this amazing view :)

 

And anyway, on Kavaleri field there's General Soedirman statue, here's the pict ;)

 

 
On the back of the statue, there's this historical wall :)

 
Me charming lil bro :*

 

 

 

And here are the photos of the third game of my lil bro's game

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kubota lose on the last game, but they succeeded to move to the semifinal this Sunday :) Here's the crazy pict of dad XD lol

 

Before we went home, we took dinner in Pizza Hut Banyumanik and I finally ate Beef Lasagna~ :3

 

 
My delicious Beef Lasagna :9

No comments:

Post a Comment