Friday, March 2, 2012

Full-Course in March

Haven't I told ya? In march there will be a Try Out from education ministry of Semarang in the first week, practicum test in the second week and a School Final Examination in the last week. March will be a very busy month -.-" Exactly, full of study. But I'll not forget this month's 11th day :) This is my first date who reaches 12 months age. So I'm really looking forward to it ^^

Actually, I'm writing this post in 9C class while listening to Cody Simpson's On My Mind. I'm getting bored you know? The fact is Ms. Megi doesn't teach us. She just told us what should we do for the English practicum  test. In English practicum test, there are two categories, those are writing and speaking. The writing test will be start tomorrow. In my plan, I'll write a narrative text for the test. But what will I write? --" I have no idea.While for the speaking I'll take the narrative text either. But still I have no idea for it. What should I tell guys? For the speaking category we should bring some stuff so we can make the audience easily understand what are we telling about. Just like a  story telling contest huh? --"

Well, here's my practicum test schedule for this month :
  • Monday, 12 March 2012 => Physics and Music class
  • Tuesday, 13 March 2012 => Sport and English
  • Wednesday, 14 March 2012 => Javanese and Biology
  • Thursday, 15 March 2012 => Indonesian and Art class
  • Friday, 16 March 2012 => Religion and IT
I hope I can make it perfectly for the exam >.<" Just wish me luck for it :D Anyway, I've already finished my oil painting, maybe on the next post I'll show you guys ;)

And have I told you? *again. Yesterday 'he' picked me to Neutron course :D It was the first time! XD When I were about to start, I bought two Magnum Classic ice creams for both of us :) He was really cute when he eat the ice cream <3 I also got two photos when he was eating the ice cream, he's cute~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment